Relinquish Shea Butter Magnesium/MSM Cream is by far one of our favorite products. Though it is not meant to diagnose, treat, or cure any ailment, illness, or affliction, that doesn’t stop us from using it. The human body NEEDS Magnesium & Sulfur. Yes, you can take them as oral supplements, but due to absorption rates, most of what you “take” you also excrete in one way or another. Transdermal absorption means your body can absorb much more without having the embarrassing side effects of large doses of oral Magnesium (keep the toilet paper stocked up if you’re going to take doses that high).
Relinquish Shea Butter Magnesium/MSM Cream contains many highly beneficial ingredients. According to the various studies & reports we found in researching this product before we decided to begin production, these benefits include, but are not limited to:
From the Magnesium & MSM (We could type for days listing benefits of these ingredients, so here are just a few. We encourage you to research as well as consulting your doctor before starting any supplement regimen, oral or topical.)
- Smoother healthier skin
- Reduced inflammation
- Fading of scars
- Fading of stretch marks
- More energy
- More restful sleep
- Reduced pain
- Healthier hair & nails
- Faster healing of wounds & bruises
From the Shea Butter (considered a superfood for the skin)
- Natural SPF of 3-6
- Naturally rich in vitamins A, E, & F
- Naturally helps collagen production
- Improved skin elasticity (some reports claim it even helps with cellulite)
- Natural moisturizer
- Natural source of Cinnamic acids & other compounds which been found to reduce skin inflammation, potentially help avoid skin mutations (making it especially beneficial to those with acne)
- Natural source of oleic, stearic, palmitic, & linolenic acids that protect & nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long-term use reported to soften & strengthen skin as well as reduce wrinkles & fade scars
- Natural antioxidant
- Increased circulation to the skin
- Promotes cell renewal
- Provides relief to itchy & peeling skin
- Promotes faster healing due to a wide variety of phytonutrients
- Promotes disinfection & soothes skin allergies like poison ivy & insect bites
- Natural antimicrobial properties
From the avocado oil
- Natural SPF of 4-15
- Rich in oleic acid
- Calms itchy skin
- Heals chapped skin
- Replenish dry skin
- Hydrate & moisturize skin
- High levels of vitamin E
- Sooths sunburns
- Can help reduce appearance of age spots
- Can help heal scarring & long-term sun damage
- Help increase collagen production
- Decreases number of inflammatory cells during wound healing process.
Today’s medicine uses Magnesium & MSM to treat everything from acne to diabetes, from headaches to ADHD, from insomnia to Alzheimer’s, from increased healing to regulating blood pressure. We aren’t saying use this to treat any of those, but we do know that, other than a few rare cases & conditions, increasing your intake can only benefit.
Remember, we ARE NOT doctors & should NEVER be considered a substitute for your doctor or pharmacist. However, we do know that all of the ingredients in this product are natural, have been used for centuries in various forms, & are still used in many leading products today. We also know that, unlike the leading products, this contains NO harmful chemicals, fillers, or man made ingredients.
A little goes a long way. Unlike most store bought lotions & creams, not as much of this needs to be applied. It is difficult to say how much to use, though, since every case is different & every person will have different needs. We suggest starting out light as it is easy to apply more, but a waste if too much is used. Since the body will excrete any unused Magnesium every 24 hours & unused Sulfur every 12 hours, we recommend using this at least 2x a day.
When using Magnesium Oil Products, such as this, it is not uncommon to experience a slight tingle, itchy, or stinging sensation. However, mixed into a cream, this sensation is not as common as when using spray forms of Magnesium oil. This feeling may be worse on some body parts than others but should fade with regular usage. While this is safe to use on the face, avoid getting it in your eyes & the inside of the nose. Also, if using this on open wounds to increase healing speed, you may experience an intense burning sensation similar to pouring rubbing alcohol into an open wound.
Relinquish Shea Butter Magnesium/MSM Cream contains:
Magnesium oil (Magnesium Chloride & Distilled Water), MSM (Organic Sulfur), Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Emulsifying Wax (Soy Wax), Essential Oils*
*varies based on which scent you purchase & unscented contains no essential oils